The inheritors of Efrem Obrenovici end the second chapter and trigger the intrigue of the story of the Manasia village, when they sell it to the former Bulgarian minister of external affairs, Ion Hagianoff, who will live there together with his wife, French woman Marie-Claire Hagianoff and their son, Nicolae.
The Hagianoff family leads the Manasia village into a prosperous period in its evolution and puts on the Romanian map an important objective of patrimony, the Manasia Estate. In the 69 years spent in the Manasia village, Ion Hagianoff and subsequently his son Nicolae raise in the area the parochial church, the village school, the monument of the heroes, the community center, the city hall, the inn and the actual mansion.
The climax of the story is determined by the construction of the impressive mansion, between 1899 and 1900, in an eclectic style with Art Nouveau elements, which will subsequently take the name of its „parents”, Hagianoff. 14 years after the mansion is built, Ion Hagianoff develops the brick factory and completes the domain with the wine cellar fully built with bricks made in the family factory.
After the death of Ion Hagianoff in 1919, the factory becomes the property of his son Nicolae, who will administrate it by himself until 1923 when he becomes associated with Ferdinand Koska, the owner of a similar factory in Bucharest, so that the products of the factory in Manasia were stored in the Koska’s Bucharest storage house.
The bricks and shingles factory in Manasia is transformed in 1935 in a joint-stock company called the Factory of bricks and shingles Nicolae Hagianoff & Ferdinand Koska SA. The bricks and shingles manufactured there bear the Koska & Hagianoff seal. The factory reaches the climax of its production in 1938, when they start manufacturing various ornaments for the peasant houses as well, including the famous rooster that is placed on the top of the roof even in present days, which became an important symbol of the factory.